VastNed Retail announces AGM resolutions
The following resolutions were passed at the annual general meeting of shareholders of 4 May 2011:
- Approval of the termination of the collaboration with VastNed Offices/Industrial through VastNed Management. The annual general meeting of VastNed Offices/Industrial has also approved the corresponding voting item, so that the termination can be worked out in detail;
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2010 financial year;
- Declaration of a final dividend of € 2.58 per share, to be received fully in cash or € 1.33 in cash and a stock dividend to be announced on May 16, 2011, charged to the share premium reserve. The share will trade ex-dividend as of May 6, 2011. Shareholders must notify the company of their choice for stock dividend through their bank or broker before May 13, 2011;
- Discharge of the members of the board of management in respect of their management during the 2010 financial year;
- Discharge of the members of the supervisory board in respect of their supervision of the management conducted by the board of management during the 2010 financial year;
- Mr Jeroen B.J.M. Hunfeld was reappointed as a member of the supervisory board for a new four-year term.