- Lease concluded with JD Sports for Rue de Rivoli 118-120 in Paris
- Rent decrease on new leases, mainly due to new lease with JD at competitive rent level, but without capex obligations for Vastned
- Occupancy rate of portfolio up sharply from 93.1% to 97.2% as at 30 September 2019
- Clusters in Amsterdam expanded by € 13.2 million; non-strategic properties in the Netherlands and Belgium sold for € 8.3 million
- Estimated 2019 direct result at lower end of guidance range of € 2.00 - € 2.10 per share
- Expected dividend proposal for 2019 € 2.05 per share in total
Download the full press release on your right.