Vastned AGM of 15 May 2014 approves all proposals
The shareholders in Vastned, the listed European retail property fund focusing on venues for premium shopping, approved all the proposals that were put to the vote at the Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM) held on 15 May 2014.
The following main resolutions were passed during the AGM:
- adoption of the financial statements for the 2013 financial year;- reappointment of Mr Kolff as chairman of the supervisory board for a period of two years;
- granting discharge to the supervisory board and the board of management for the 2013 financial year;
- authorisation of the board of management to issue shares, grant rights to acquire shares and to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive right;
- authorisation of the board of management to buy-back shares; and
- declaration of the dividend for the 2013 financial year of € 2.55 per share in cash.
As on 30 August 2013 an interim dividend of € 0.92 per share was already paid out, the final dividend will be € 1.63 per share. The Vastned share will quote ex-dividend as of 19 May 2014 and the dividend will be made payable as of 29 May 2014.
Vastned is a listed European retail property fund focusing on venues for premium shopping. Vastned invests in selected cities in Europe and Turkey, with a clear focus on the best retail property in the most popular shopping streets in the bigger cities (high streets). Vastned's tenants are strong and leading international and national retail brands. The property portfolio has a size of approximately € 1.5 billion.