Vastned shareholders adopt all resolutions
Amsterdam, 20 April 2018 – The shareholders of Vastned, the listed European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping, approved all resolutions at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of 19 April 2018.
The following resolutions passed at the AGM:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2017 financial year;
- Dividend declaration for the 2017 financial year of € 2.05 per share in cash;
- Discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board for the 2017 financial year;
- Reappointment of Reinier Walta as CFO of Vastned for a period of four years;
- Amendment of the remuneration policy for the members of the Executive Board;
- Authorisation of the Executive Board to issue shares and to limit or exclude pre-emption rights; and
- Authorisation of the Executive Board to buy back the company’s own shares.
The proposal to amend the Articles of Association (agenda item 11) was withdrawn from the agenda to maintain the current threshold for shareholders to add items to the agenda, following advice from Eumedion and ISS.
On 21 August 2017 an interim dividend was distributed of € 0.64 per share, resulting in a final dividend for 2017 of € 1.41 per share. On 23 April 2018 the Vastned share will quote ex dividend and the final dividend will be made payable on 8 May 2018.
The voting results of the AGM will be placed on the company’s website within 15 days.
Vastned is a listed European retail property company (Euronext Amsterdam: VASTN) focusing on venues for premium shopping. Vastned invests in selected cities in Europe with a clear focus on the best retail property in the most popular shopping streets in the bigger cities. Vastned's tenants are strong and leading international and national retail brands. The property portfolio has a size of approximately € 1.6 billion.