Vastned AGM aproves all proposals
During the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at 24 April 2015, the shareholders in Vastned, the listed European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping, approved all the proposals that were put to vote.
The following key resolutions were passed at the AGM:
- the adoption of the annual accounts for the 2014 financial year;- reappointment of Taco de Groot as CEO of Vastned for a four-year term;
- the appointment of Marc van Gelder and Charlotte Insinger to the Supervisory Board for a four-year term;
- discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the Board of Management for the 2014 financial year;
- authorisation of the Board of Management to issue shares, grant rights to acquire shares and limit or restrict the pre-emptive right;
- authorisation of the Board of Management to purchase the company's own shares; and
- dividend declaration for the 2014 financial year of € 2.00 per share in cash.
On 29 August 2014 an interim dividend was distributed of € 0.73 per share, resulting in a final dividend for 2014 of € 1.27 per share. On 28 April 2015 the Vastned share will quote ex-dividend and the dividend will be made payable on 15 May 2015.
Vastned is a listed (Euronext Amsterdam) European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping. Vastned invests in selected cities in Europe and Turkey, with a clear focus on the best retail property in the most popular shopping streets in the bigger cities (high streets). Vastned's tenants are strong and leading international and national retail brands. The property portfolio has a size of approximately € 1.5 billion.