Vastned AGM approves all proposals
During the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of 20 April 2016, the shareholders in Vastned, the listed European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping, approved all proposals that were put to the vote.
The following key resolutions were passed at the AGM:
- the adoption of the annual accounts for the 2015 financial year;
- the reappointment of Marieke Bax as a member of the Supervisory Board for a four-year term;
- the appointment of Ernst & Young Accountants LLP as external auditor for a period of four years;
- discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board for the 2015 financial year;
- authorisation of the Executive Board to issue shares, grant rights to acquire shares and limit or restrict the pre-emptive right;
- authorisation of the Executive Board to purchase the company's own shares; and
- dividend declaration for the 2015 financial year of€ 2.05 per share in cash.
On 5 September 2015 an interim dividend was distributed of € 0.74 per share, so the final dividend for 2015 is € 1.31 per share. On 22 April 2016 the Vastned share will quote ex dividend and the dividend will be made payable on 13 May 2016.
During this AGM Wouter Kolff retired as chairman of the Supervisory Board. Marc van Gelder, who joined the Supervisory Board as a member in 2015, will be the new chairman.
The voting results of the AGM will be placed on the company's website within 15 days.
Vastned is a listed (Euronext Amsterdam) European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping. Vastned invests in selected cities in Europe and Istanbul, with a clear focus on the best retail property in the most popular shopping streets in the bigger cities (high streets). Vastned's tenants are strong and leading international and national retail brands. The property portfolio has a size of approximately €1.6 billion.