Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Vastned
Amsterdam, 19 April 2019 – Vastned, the listed European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping, publishes the resolutions of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of 18 April 2019.
The following resolutions passed at the AGM:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2018 financial year;
- Dividend declaration for the 2018 financial year of € 2.05 per share in cash;
- Discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board for the 2018 financial year;
- Reappointment of Taco de Groot as CEO of Vastned for a period of four years;
- Appointment of Jaap Blokhuis to the Supervisory Board for a period of four years;
- Reappointment of Marc van Gelder (chairman) and Charlotte Insinger to the Supervisory Board for a period of four and three years respectively;
- Amendment of the Articles of Association of Vastned Retail N.V.; and
- Authorisation of the Executive Board to buy back the company’s own shares.
The proposal to authorize the Executive Board to issue shares and to limit or exclude pre-emptive rights for regular purposes (agenda item 14(a)) was rejected. Hereafter, the proposal to authorise the Executive Board to issue shares and to limit or exclude pre-emptive rights, only in case of mergers, takeovers and strategic alliances (agenda item 14(b)), was not put to a vote.
On 21 August 2018 an interim dividend was distributed of € 0.71 per share, resulting in a final dividend for 2018 of € 1.34 per share. On 24 April 2019 the Vastned share will quote ex dividend and the final dividend will be made payable on 7 May 2019.
The voting results of the AGM will be placed on the company’s website within 15 days.
Vastned is a listed European retail property company (Euronext Amsterdam: VASTN) focusing on ‘venues for premium shopping’. Vastned invests in selected cities in Europe, with a clear focus on the best retail property in the most popular shopping streets in the bigger cities. Vastned’s tenants are strong and leading international and national retail brands. The property portfolio had a size of approximately € 1.6 billion at year-end 2018.