AGM Vastned approves all proposals
During the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of 20 April 2017, the shareholders in Vastned, the listed European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping, approved all proposals that were put to the vote.
The following resolutions were passed at the AGM:
- the adoption of the fi nancial statements for the 2016 financial year;
- dividend declaration for the 2016 fi nancial year of € 2.05 per share in cash;
- discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board for the 2016 financial year;
- determination of the remuneration of the members of the Supervisory Board;
- authorisation of the Executive Board to issue shares, grant rights to acquire shares and limit or restrict the pre-emptive right; and
- authorisation of the Executive Board to purchase the company’s own shares.
On 25 August 2016 an interim dividend was distributed of € 0.73 per share, so the final dividend for 2016 is € 1.32 per share. On 24 April 2017 the Vastned share will quote ex dividend and the fi nal dividend will be made payable on 9 May 2017.
The voting results of the AGM will be placed on the company’s website within 15 days.
Vastned is a listed (Euronext Amsterdam) European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping. Vastned invests in selected cities in Europe, with a clear focus on the best retail property in the most popular shopping streets in the bigger cities. Vastned's tenants are strong and leading international and national retail brands. The property portfolio has a size of approximately €1.5 billion.