During the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of 20 April 2017, the shareholders in Vastned, the listed European retail property company focusing on venues for premium shopping, approved all proposals that were put to the vote.
The following resolutions were passed at the AGM:
- the adoption of the fi nancial statements for the 2016 financial year;
- dividend declaration for the 2016 fi nancial year of € 2.05 per share in cash;
- discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board for the 2016 financial year;
- determination of the remuneration of the members of the Supervisory Board;
- authorisation of the Executive Board to issue shares, grant rights to acquire shares and limit or restrict the pre-emptive right; and
- authorisation of the Executive Board to purchase the company’s own shares.
On 25 Augus...Read more from this release